Safety & Security Officer
Summary of Position
The Safety & Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the operational duties within the security office are handled efficiently and respectfully with a sense of urgency and genuine customer service. This person will support all patrol officers in their daily scope of duties to ensure programs and processes established to protect company assets and reduce the personal safety risks are being executed in alliance with the resort and departmental standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper execution of assigned duties.
- Process key sing-in and sigh-out requests via our inventory control system.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and reputation.
- Knowledgeable of, adhering to, promoting, and enforcing all policies and procedures of Finley Farms/ Ozark Mill.
- Serve as an ambassador to the Finley Farms / Ozark Mill Safety & Security Department, interacting with guests and providing genuine Ozark Hospitality in every interaction.
- Answer phones, and radio communications within the Safety and Security Department.
- Process lost and found intake and return according to established policies and procedures.
- Provide quality work and complete assignments in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner.
- Understand and apply job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities.
- Proactively maintain the skills required to perform job duties.
- Conduct post-shift vehicle inspections and record the findings.
- All other duties as requested by your management team.
- Conduct patrols