Summary: To ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures in accordance with Big Cedar Standards and to handle payment transactions for all foods and/or beverages purchased in the resort's restaurants. Perform close of shift accounting procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist managers in opening and closing.
- Answer phone calls.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Assign servers in Point of Sale equipment..
- Become familiar with daily specials.
- Perform close of shift accounting procedures by receiving daily cash outs from the servers and process with the proper payment method.
- Balance work with computer.
- Pay tips and/or gratuities out to the appropriate associates.
- Count change fund and secure it in an assigned bank box.
- Have full knowledge of Point of Sale system.
- Make appropriate cash drops at Registration.
- Perform other duties as required.